PLEASE NOTE: CURRENT RESTRICTIONS FROM THE NSW GOVERNMENT: ONLY ONE PERSON CAN VIEW THE PROPERTY AT A TIME BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. ALL BUYERS MUST PROVIDE THEIR DETAILS,WEAR FACEMASKS AND REFRAIN FROM TOUCHING ANYTHING INSIDE THE HOME. PLEASE EMAIL AGENT FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT TO VIEW.
We're delighted to present to market this master-built townhouse; built in the early 80’s when build quality and materials were far superior and the cost of land allowed much more open space for residents to enjoy a terrific lifestyle. One of only eleven townhouses perched on over an acre of land (4453m2) you'll love the park like setting and beautiful gardens. Only 800 metres walk to Kingswood station, 900m to Nepean Hospital and 650m to Western Sydney University, the location is convenient as it is desirable on Kingswood's favoured Southern side. Features include:
- Plenty of natural light; large picture windows throughout
- Perfectly proportioned; generous indoor & outdoor areas
- Spacious lounge room overlooking established gardens
- Main bathroom upstairs with a second toilet downstairs
- Generous laundry with access to the rear courtyard garden
- Lock up garage (6.4m x 3m) with internal access to the unit
- Rear covered porch overlooks a lovely back garden area
- Split system air-conditioning systems, one on each level
- Current rent $355.00 per week, Strata levies $900/quarter
Click on ‘external link’ (realestate.com.au) or ‘virtual tour’ (domain.com.au) to take a virtual walk through the property.
**INVESTORS NOTE: We have a fantastic tenant who would love to stay on if the opportunity to renew the lease was made available. The current lease expires 24/2/2022.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Built in Robes
- Air Conditioning