Those with a flair for design and access to trades have a great opportunity to renovate and improve this substantial six bedroom, two storey home located at Emu Plains, one of our districts most sought after suburbs. Set on the high side of the street, the regular shaped block of 625m2 enjoys a north facing back yard. With so much floor space and scope to improve both indoors and out, the potential is enormous and an excellent return on investment assured. Features include:
- 6 Bedrooms, 3 bedrooms with built-ins. 3 upstairs / 3 down
- Elevated aspect looking south with views to Blue Mountains
- Two bathrooms, one on each level, main with separate w/c
- Two living areas, one upstairs opening to balcony, one down
- Double lock up garage under main roof with internal access
- Private setting with no neighbours to the rear of the property
- Sought after location, close to schools, shops and transport
- Bus stop within 50m. , 2.6 km walk to station, 4.4 km by car
- 1.3km walk to Lennox Shopping Village, 2.5km Nepean River
Be sure to look at our aerial drone photographs to observe the site plan, surroundings and proximity to all local points of interest.
75 Koloona Drive enjoys its close proximity to the local shopping centre, various schools both public and private, primary and secondary as well as Emu Plains Station where every express train to the city stops.
Emu Plains lies on the Western side of the Nepean River at the foothills of the Blue Mountains, 58km West of the Sydney CBD. It lies within the Penrith LGA and is currently one of the most searched suburbs within the City of Penrith.
**Disclaimer: we have obtained all the information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out and rely solely upon their own investigations.
- Built in Robes
- Rumpus Room