Are looking for a traditional house on its own block of land, free from strata and with loads of potential? 164 Parker Street, Kingswood enjoys a large regular shape block with a neat three bedroom brick veneer home and side access to the generous yard; perfect for granny flat/secondary dwelling (STCA). Located close to the best schools both public and private, hospital, university the location is highly convenient. The M4 is only a 3 minute drive or 2.4km away. Don’t miss this great opportunity to secure property with potential that is priced to sell.
- 3 bedroom brick veneer home with side access to yard
- Neat interior, freshly painted, split system air-conditioning
- 632 square metre block with 20.4 metre frontage
- Free of easements or restrictions for secondary dwelling
- 800 metres to the Nepean District Teaching Hospital
- 1.4km to Penrith public & Penrith selective high school
- 1.2 km to Kingswood High & 350m to Kingswood public
- 2.1 km to Western Sydney University, 2.4km to M4
Take a virtual walk through our property by accessing our interactive floor plan – click ‘external link’ on realestate.com.au or the virtual tour icon on domain. Here you will see our drone images for site layout and proximity to local points of interest.
DISCLAIMER: All interested parties must rely on their own inquiries. Reference to current and future development is subject to council approval (STCA) and the property is being sold in its current condition without any approvals for development.