6 units all on one title sitting on 1012m2 clear level block, sloping gently to street with services in front. Fully leased and with a very low vacancy history you can take your time to plan and capitalise on the next phase of growth in the market. Zoned R4 High density, the property is zoned for multi-storey unit development and being so close to Kingswood Station, Western Sydney University and Nepean Teaching hospital it is smack bang in the middle of prime growth territory. To top it off it enjoys a great aspect opposite parkland and playing fields - ideal for premium unit offerings!
• 6 units; 4 x 2 bedroom units & 2 x 1 Bedroom units
• Gross income $75,400 P.A. with current tenancies
• Zone R4 High Density Residential (Penrith LEP 2010)
• 750m walk to Nepean District Teaching Hospital
• 900m walk to Western Sydney University
• 400m walk to Kingswood railway station
• Land size 1012 sq.m. Dimensions 20.12m x 50.29m
• Fantastic aspect opposite playing fields and park
Every way you look at it, this is a sure investment win sure to achieve terrific capital growth. Great for a super fund purchase or for those wanting a site with development potential to build multi-storey units in the future.
DISCLAIMER: Reference to current and future development is subject to council approval (STCA) and the property is being sold in its current condition without any approvals for development. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.