Why buy a townhouse when you can buy a freestanding Torrens title house? Internally, three bedrooms and a study provide plenty of room and a flexible floor plan where the huge master bedroom would be equally effective as a second living area. Outside there is a private yard great for family gatherings and barbeques. Add your own finishing touches to make this property your ideal first home with only a little work needed to make it its best self. Currently leased to tenants it is equally great as an investment property but with the option of vacant possession on settlement.
- Three bedrooms, built in wardrobes, huge master 3.5 x 5.7m
- Three way bathroom with separate shower, bath and WC
- Kitchen adjoins dining area and looks out to the back yard
- Single carport with an additional off street parking space
- Convenient location; drone images show surrounding POI’s
- 1.4 km Kingswood station,1.2km to Western Sydney University
- 2.7km to Penrith Selective High, 1.5km to Kingswood Primary
- Zoned R3 medium density under Penrith LEP, 2010
Be sure to come and inspect this value offering. To register your interest or submit a request, hit the ‘email agent’ or ‘get in touch’ buttons.
DISCLAIMER - All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own Inquiries