Highly convenient location on the fringe of Penrith CBD and offering a terrific lifestyle within walking distance to a myriad of dining and shopping options. Also close to various schools and less than 1km to the Nepean District Hospital which is undergoing a $1 billion dollar upgrade funded by the NSW Government. Right in the middle of prime growth territory!
- Two bedrooms, one with mirrored fitted wardrobes
- Spacious living area that opens to covered balcony
- Kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- A bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub
- Separate internal laundry adjoining the bathroom
- Security building with convenient intercom access
- Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning system
- Lock up garage; Light-filled interiors, good ventilation
- Strata $650/q; Council rates $398/q; Water $179/q
Having been freshly painted and with new carpets, this older style unit offers so much value, astute buyers should get in touch quickly!
- St Dominic’s College (500m); Penrith Public School and Penrith Selective High School (1.2km); Nepean Hospital (950m); Westfield Penrith (1.5km); -Penrith Railway Station (1.5km) or Kingswood Railway Station (1.5km); Panthers World of Entertainment/Pepper Stadium (3km).
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Split System (Air Con)