This terrific townhouse has been prepared so that you can walk in and not lift a finger. Built in the early 80’s when build quality and materials were far superior and the cost of land allowed much more open space for residents to enjoy. This delightful townhouse is one of only seven perched on over a half an acre of land (2328m2) providing a park like setting. Located only 450 metres from the station and local shops the location is highly convenient and hard to beat.
- Plenty of natural light & large picture windows throughout
- Freshly painted with new light fittings and modern flooring
- Three bedroom; one bedroom downstairs and two upstairs
- Main bathroom enjoys separate shower and bath with w/c
- Second w/c downstairs for the convenience of guests
- Updated kitchen with new benchtops, drawers & doors
- Generous laundry with access to rear courtyard garden
- Lock up garage (5.5 x 3m) with internal access to the unit
- Front porch overlooks the generous garden areas in front
- Low overheads: regular strata levies only $440 per quarter
Come and inspect this fantastic offering before someone else beats you to it !
**INVESTORS NOTE: This complex sits on land zoned R4 high density which will deliver above average capital growth. The lot exceeds both size and frontage requirements for multi-storey units with 2382 square metres in total area and a 30.6 metre frontage and is free of restrictive easements or services.
Click on ‘external link’ (realestate.com.au) or ‘virtual tour’ (domain.com.au) to take a virtual walk through the property.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Fully Fenced