Located opposite a neighbourhood park this spacious three bedroom home enjoys a lovely leafy outlook and provides an ideal setting you will love coming home to. Internally, you will find plenty of space with dual living areas and a kitchen for budding chefs and those that love to entertain. French doors open to the generous covered deck overlooking a fully fenced level yard. There is ample space for kids to play and those looking to build a pool, a secondary dwelling or shed will certainly be impressed !
- Three bedrooms, two of which have built-in wardrobes
- Open plan kitchen/family room opens to covered deck
- Kitchen: 40mm granite benches and glass splashbacks
- Island bench, 900mm stainless oven with gas cooktop
- 600 x 600 porcelain tiles to kitchen/family/living areas
- Luxuriously bathroom with spa bath & dual (2p) shower
- The convenience of a powder room with a second toilet
- Large block 702m2; 15.24 x 46.05m; side access to yard
- Park opposite is almost 3 hectares with kids playground
There is so much more to mention about the quality and scope of the renovations, we would be happy to tell you more.
Whether you’re looking for the ideal family home in a great position close to schools, shops and public transport options or an investor looking for the perfect site to build a secondary dwelling, you should be swift to inspect this terrific offering with so much added value.
**Be sure to look at our drone aerial images showing the location and surrounding points of interest and distance to the property.
Click on ‘external link’ (realestate.com.au) or ‘virtual tour’ (domain.com.au) to take a virtual walk through the property.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out and rely upon their own investigations.
- Built in Robes
- Fully Fenced
- Split System (Air Con)
- All external walls and ceilings are fully insulated with sarking and R3.5 insulative batts