Situated in Penrith’s most exclusive residential enclave, 34 Ladbury Avenue is enveloped by the natural beauty of the Nepean River and offers unrivalled convenience being only 1.1km walk to Westfield Penrith and 1.5 km to Penrith Station. The superb block enjoys an idyllic aspect with no neighbours to the rear and levels of privacy hard to find. With the new Log Cabin Hotel soon to be built around the corner, Emu Hall and Nepean Rowers only 1.1km by foot and the East Bank Riverside Restaurant Precinct within walking distance you simply will not find a better lifestyle on offer!
- 3 Bedrooms, master with newly renovated ensuite
- Ducted high-quality reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Kitchen with quality appliances inc. dishwasher
- Plenty of storage/bench space/glass splashbacks
- Generous undercover rear deck overlooking yard
- Detached garage, carport & stencil concrete drive
- Loft storage with sarking and fold down attic ladder
- Lovely 695m2 level block clear & free of large trees
- Block is easement free with services at street-front
- Neighbourhood park & playground only 50m away
- Outstanding condition with many recent upgrades
Don’t miss your chance to secure your place in this dress-circle location. Without exaggeration real estate this neighbourhood is unrivalled in its proximity to more shopping/dining/entertaining/fitness/sporting/transport options than anywhere else in the district.
Aerial drone images show surrounding points of interest. Click on ‘external link’ (realestate.com.au) or virtual tour (domain.com.au) to view our interactive floorplan.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Built in Robes
- Fully Fenced
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Reverse Cycle Air Con