With a host of recent renovations, this well-presented unit is ready to move into without lifting a finger. You will love the peaceful position at the rear of the complex and the nice aspect from the balcony that overlooks the garden and green space. Good dimensions, light-filled interiors and great natural ventilation with windows all around provide a high level of comfort. Being a short walk to Kingswood Station, Nepean Hospital and Western Sydney University the convenient location is sure to appeal.
- Generous modern kitchen with plenty of storage
- Tiled floors throughout with carpet in bedrooms
- Both bedrooms with built-in mirrored wardrobes
- Bathroom with the preferred sep. shower & bath
- Full-size laundry with window (natural ventilation)
- Renovated balcony; tile floors & glass balustrade
- Lock up garage + its own 3 sq.metre store room
Unit buyers looking for these features rarely find a unit that offers them all. Don’t miss your chance to view this quality unit.
350m walk to Kingswood Station; 1.1km walk to Nepean Hospital; 1.7 km walk to Western Sydney University. This location is so close to both the Nepean District Hospital and Western Sydney University your investment will enjoy above-average capital growth. Astute investors and first home buyers take note.
COVID-19 SAFETY MESSAGE
Stanton & Taylor Real Estate requests that all attendees to our open homes comply with current NSW Government restrictions. Our friendly staff will assist you to ensure you are abiding by our COVID SAFETY PLAN. If you are displaying any cold or flu-like symptoms, please refrain from attending our open home inspection and get tested. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Built in Robes