This meticulously cared for unit is one of the best you’ll come across, providing a feeling of space and comfort so hard to find. With large dimensions throughout and an abundance of natural light, you will love coming home to this little oasis in the CBD where you can enjoy the delightful leafy aspect from the oversize balcony. The well cared for complex and a great location complete the offering and make this the pick of units currently on the market.
- Lovely large balcony enjoying an elevated leafy outlook
- Enough space for an outdoor setting and a barbeque
- Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge opening to balcony
- Large Kitchen; plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Distinct dining allows you to entertain guests in comfort
- Two generous bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with natural ventilation, sep. shower & bath
- Spacious laundry with plenty of room for all appliances
- Lock up garage directly below unit with an easy turn-in
- Only 650m walk to station & 450m to Westfield Shopping
- 550m to Nepean Village shopping and 650m to Panthers
- See aerial photos for distance to other points of interest
- Strata $599, Council $398, Water $179 ( all PQ approx.)
This unit has been so well cared for and maintained that you won’t have to lift a finger. It truly is in remarkable condition and a testament to the current owner.
Convenient to everything the CBD has to offer, you’ll enjoy a great lifestyle being walking distance to Penrith station, parks, schools, café’s, restaurants, major retailers and convenient to a choice of quality schools.
Click "get in touch" to register your interest and “external link” to access our interactive floor plan to take a virtual walk through the unit.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Alarm System
- Built in Robes
- Secure Parking