A golden opportunity to acquire a fantastic property in the highly desirable ‘St. Andrews Run’ release, adjacent to Penrith Golf Course. Whilst some repairs and renovations are in order, your efforts will deliver a great return on investment and completed, provide a delightful oasis that your family will love coming home to. Features include multiple living areas over two levels, an oversize Pebble Crete pool with beaches each end and elevated Cabana, plus additional pergolas. The 754 square metre block with 22 metre frontage enjoys side access to the back yard and there is plenty of off-street parking. It won’t take much to return this home to its former best self and provide you with the lifestyle you've been dreaming of.
- Built by Allcastle homes in 1998 (Regal 33 with triple garage)
- Five bedrooms all with built-ins; four upstairs and one down
- Master bedroom enjoys an ensuite and walk-in wardrobes
- Three living areas over two levels; formal & informal areas
- Potential to convert the upstairs landing to a sixth bedroom
- 2.5 Bathrooms: main, ensuite and downstairs powder room
- Mains connected gas for heating, cooking and hot water
- Ducted zoned air-con with dual motors, one for each level
- Triple garage, one bay separated into a workshop with a/c
- Additional off-street parking spaces in front of triple garage
- Carport with concrete hardstand (slab) behind secure gate
- Superb in-ground Pebble Crete pool with beaches each end
- Beautifully landscaped yard with multiple undercover areas
- Large 754 sq.m block of land with side access to back yard
- Perfectly rectangular block with dimensions 22m x 34.25 m
This standout location is detailed with our drone aerial images showcasing the neighbourhood, the quality of surrounding homes and local points of interest as well as the easy access to The Northern Road arterial.
The lack of internal photos is due to excessive furnishings and belongings within the home. You will see on inspection that the home is in fair condition albeit in need of some work and TLC.
Be sure to inspect this property at one of our two pre-arranged times each week. Inspections by appointment outside of our pre-arranged time will not be possible due to access restrictions.
AUCTION TO BE HELD ON SITE SATURDAY DECEMBER 5TH AT 10.30AM
WE ADVISE THAT BUILDING AND PEST INSPECTIONS HAVE BEEN CARRIED OUT BY JIMS BUILDING INSPECTIONS. To purchase the independent and fully insured building and pest reports go to:
www.jimsbuildinginspections.com.au/buy-inspection-reports (search " 4 Turnberry ", the cost is $300 for both reports)
DISCLAIMER - All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own inquiries.
COVID-19 SAFETY MESSAGE
Stanton & Taylor Real Estate requests that all attendees to our open homes comply with current NSW Government restrictions. Our friendly staff will assist you to ensure you are abiding by our COVID SAFETY PLAN. If you are displaying any cold or flu-like symptoms or have returned from overseas, please refrain from attending our open home inspection and get tested. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
*Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Built in Robes
- Hot Water Gas
- Rumpus Room
- Spa (Inside)
- Fully Fenced
- Pool (In Ground)
- Remote Garage
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating