This property is being offered to the market at what is essentially land value! The three-bedroom brick veneer home is positioned in a quiet street and presents an excellent opportunity for the savvy investor or first home buyer. The generous block and stand-out location lie in close proximity to schools, shopping and transport (see below for distances). Whether you plan to renovate or detonate to make way for a duplex (as has been built next door), a great return on investment is assured.
* 650sqm perfectly rectangular block with 18.29m frontage
* Ideal site with rare duplex development potential (STCA)
* Quiet street with private aspect and no homes opposite
* Three bedroom brick veneer home, ready for renovation
* Lovely highly desirable neighbourhood close to all amenities
* Close to schools, Lennox Shopping Centre and M4 Motorway
* Ideally located between the Blue Mountains & Nepean River
* 450 m walk to Lennox Village Shopping Centre (33 retailers)
* 1.9km Emu Plains Station (express trains to Central Station)
* 1km to Emu Plains Public and 1.5km to Nepean High School
Any way you look at it, this is a fantastic opportunity to capitalise on great real estate in a terrific location.
Currently leased to an excellent tenant on an expired lease, so please make time to inspect at one of our scheduled open homes, wherever possible, out of courtesy to our tenant.
Lennox shopping centre located around the corner is a major centre with Woolworths, Aldi, Dan Murphy's, Bakers Delight specialty butchers, cafe's, Japanese, Chinese and Italian food vendors amongst many other retailers of all descriptions.
**All interested parties must rely on their own enquiries. References to current and future development are subject to council approval (STCA) and the property is being sold in its current condition without D.A. approval for development.