Impressively proportioned and luxuriously appointed, this grand residence provides a superb lifestyle in the award-winning Waterside Estate. You'll love the design both inside and out; the spaces within are open and bright yet well defined and generously apportioned, with multiple living areas over two levels. Outside, a delightful alfresco area with extended travertine floors overlooks the superbly landscaped yard with in-ground pool and border gardens and enough turf for a game of backyard cricket! 34 Shellbourne Place is most certainly the oasis you have been looking for and a home your family will love coming home to.
- Master suite is a statement in luxury and your own perfectly private retreat
- Ensuite with oversize shower, soaking bath, dual vanities with storage & w/c
- Large bedrooms with built-in robes will please every member of the family
- Huge upstairs living area is ideal for large families in need of separate space
- Entertainers' stone kitchen with walk-in pantry & 900mm gas cooktop/oven
- Ground floor study is discreet from the busier informal living areas & kitchen
- Downstairs powder room convenient to both living areas and study/office
- Covered alfresco with extended travertine tile flooring leading to BBQ area
- Double garage with automated panel door and internal access to the home
- Parking for multiple cars in front of the garage on the double-width driveway
- Ducted multi-zone reverse cycle air-conditioning system, 10kw solar array
- In-ground, self-cleaning, energy-efficient heated pool (by Compass Pools)
- Superb level parcel of land; professionally landscaped and fully fenced
- Exclusive access to the community function centre, pool and tennis court
- Occupied by a tenant with lease expiry 28/6/2021 paying $780.00 per week
With no neighbours on three sides, gated side access to the yard and parklands and open space across the road, this large 789m2 island/corner parcel must be one of the best blocks in the entire estate, if not the best.
Take the time to view our drone images in our photo carousel so you can see this terrific site from above and it's proximity to surrounding points of interest.
*Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out and rely entirely upon their own investigations.
- Alarm System
- Built in Robes
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Pool (In Ground)
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- 5000 litre rainwater tank
- Heat pump pool heating
- 10kw Solar power array
- Self cleaning pool system